Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

A New Start ... A New Room


Hello Blog Buddies!

After ten years of service to my school, I decided it was time for a change of scenery. 
So after applying to two different locations, I accepted a move to another school 
in the bayside area of Melbourne. The building is a traditional, old-fashioned 
schoolhouse with sash windows and chimneys.
(I even have a fireplace with a mantel in the room!)


The large, sash French windows are ahhh-mazing!


There is more space than my previous room, but it is certainly 
not as modern as my last school.


It is, however, charming, quaint and cosy.
(Can you see the mantel?)


I had lots of space to decorate..... 


... so tune in soon for the classroom decor post!


See you soon,

1 comment

Leanne Dudley said...

Hi Sarah Jane,

your new room looks great!! All of PSF2014 wish to say hello, they are all enjoying Grade 1
take Care Leanne Dudley

Back to Top