Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

Is It That Time of Year Again?



Hello Blog Buddies!

I can hardly believe that another year has whizzed past! My 'Little Chickens' are in their final term of Prep and will be in Grade 1 in a few short weeks... Ahhh-mazing!

This week I celebrated another Birthday so I thought I would show you some pictures of a fabulous party the parents of my classroom put together for me...


(Squeals of delight...) ... There was a colour theme!!


Pink and white dots everywhere... Balloons on every chair... including mine...


Birthday cake... 


... matching napkins...


... scrumptious snacks...


... and even matching cups!


There were lolly bags for all..


... delivered with style ...


... on... (be still my heart) ... a white tray!


(These were going home to my house for G.G.)


It was all delicious!


Finally, there was dancing with 'DJ Tennille'... Fantastic FUN!


The numerous bunches of flowers made it safely home.


The parents all know my favourite colour...


(... And so does G.G. who has also added to the flower arrangements at home...)


So pretty.


I nearly ran out of vases...


... What a simply lovely predicament to have!


I feel so fortunate...


and completely over-whelmed by the parents efforts. They all went to so much trouble and made me feel very appreciated. Thank you all soooo much. oxox


If you look carefully below, you might be able to figure out the card G.G. gave me this year...!!

(If you are scratching your head, see previous Birthday Blog!)


Oh... before I go... the children also made me an amazing gift... 
but it is so gorgeous, it deserves it's own blog post... 
So stay tuned!!




No comments

Back to Top