Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

Fabulous Flowers!


Hello Blog Buddies!

I am currently enjoying the school holidays with many coffee dates and long brunches. 

How lovely!


I am also currently enjoying an array of stunning flowers in my house....


Gorgeous Guy (GG) recently bought me some... because he just does that...


So as a result, roses are 'prettying up' our coffee table at this very moment..


... And because G.G. knows me so well he got them in my favourite color...


And then some fabulous girlfriends and their delightful children came for a visit...


... And very kindly brought these with them...


Also in my favourite color...


They are all doing very well and brightening our days....


These are well over a week old...


And they are still doing well! I am extremely fortunate.

What are your favourite flowers?



No comments

Back to Top