Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

Easter Wishes





 Hello Blog Buddies!

It is nearly Easter in sunny Melbourne and so school activities have had an 'Eastery' theme about them. Books about Easter are always a good place to start. 

Here are a few of my favourites for 'little chickens'.





This was my daughter's favourite 'Eastery Story' when she was small and it is definitely one of my favourites still. 


 As I do every year in my classroom, I had the colourful Easter tree....


... with painted eggs hanging on the branches.


Each egg has a student's name on it and I give them to each of my 'lovely chickens' when we end the school term.


We have also been busy making some cute Easter crafts. Here are some pretty Easter Bunnies we all made.....


... They were heaps of fun to make!


They also helped improve our cutting skills...


... and concentration skills!


Some Bunnies came from homes to visit us...


... They sat under our Easter Tree.


And then before we knew it, the term was finished and we are now on school holidays 
... for two whole weeks!


It is hard to believe one whole term has gone...


 Happy Easter!


No comments

Back to Top