Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

A New Year... A New Blog Layout...



Hello Blog Buddies!

I hope you all had a wonderfully festive season and are all looking forward to the New Year.
2015 saw some significant change in our household... including a new look to my blog page.

So as I officially 'launch' the new layout, I would like to thank Heather at Georgia Lou Studios 
(Link to the store Here) for the beautiful new design and for the amazing customer service that was provided after purchase. I simply cannot sing enough praises for this company.

I would also like to thank the extremely talented Emma at Emma Smith (event stationery)
(Link to her site Here) for the cute, new logo. I had an extremely vague conversation with Em, and she somehow managed to interpret my vision exactly as it was in my head. Emma is my 'go to' small business for all things paper and now, digital... just casually wave your hands about and describe a shape and she will somehow create the invitation/card/logo of your dreams!

Do you have any exciting plans for 2016? Let me know if you do... 
(And let me know if you like the new layout.)

Look out for the new post January 1st..

1 comment

Read Me said...

Love the new look of your blog and that photo of you is WOW!

Follow by Email

Back to Top