Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

The End of a Term...Wow!


Hello Blog Buddies!

I can simply not believe that my 'Little Chickadees' are now 
half way through their first year of school! Wow!


When I think that some of these beautiful children were nervous about attending school...


... that they couldn't read or write confidently... I can hardly contain my pride 
at how far they have come.


We are all now reading, writing sentences as well as participating in 
independent and group activities.


My gorgeous students will now confidently address their class and present their work,


as well as answer questions, use problem solving skills and attempt new ideas.


Their development, both academically and socially has been significant.


I am so proud of them all...


... And I can't wait to spend the next half of the year working with them!


It's something to sing about!

I. Love. Prep. !


No comments

Follow by Email

Back to Top