Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

Easter At Home


Hello Blog Buddies!


As noted in a previous post, Easter is nearly upon us.


There are currently a few 'hints of Easter 'in my home right now....


... as well as Easter Eggs hiding here and there.


I also decided to have an Easter lunch for some of my gorgeous girlfriends.


This means I get to use this really cute 'Easter Items'.... (thank you Pottery Barn!)


I can't remember where I managed to find these... but can you believe it? Spotty egg-shaped plates!


I then had a lovely time 'arranging and placing' on the table... 


(The Bunny on the blue plate looks a tad grumpy...don't you think??!!)


For some reason, stripy straws always seem to brighten a table.


As do flowers....


It goes without saying, but my friends and I had a delightful afternoon...


I am extremely fortunate to have such wonderful, positive and happy people in my life.


 What are you doing this Easter?


No comments

Follow by Email

Back to Top