Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

An Easter Retreat


Hello Blog Buddies!

I am thrilled to report The 'Divine Miss M' has flown into town for Easter! As some of you know, my gorgeous daughter is currently studying overseas. She comes to visit every school break and I speak to (and thanks to 'facetime' I 'see') her quite regularly, but there really isn't anything quite like a hug.... so G.G. and I have been looking forward to seeing her.


Rather than stay at home this Easter, we decided to go away with other family members to regional Victoria and visit the beautiful town of Daylesford.


We have rented a beautiful cottage, complete with it's own dam and pond. The leaves are just beginning to turn in Victoria so it is particularly pretty at the moment.


We are all looking forward to a visit from Easter Bunny in a couple of days....


Hope you are enjoying your Easter weekend.


No comments

Follow by Email

Back to Top