Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

Alright...It's White!


Hello Blogging Buddies!

It is all soooo lovely! We are all now on school holidays for two weeks! Reports are finished, teacher/parent interviews are completed and now we can all relax!

I thought it would be nice to write about something other than my classroom capers for a change...

If you are a regular reader of this blog, you will know about my love of white.


I do seem to have rather a lot of it around our cosy house....



.... But I really do love having it around....


So there will be no surprises when I tell you we bought a couple of new tables...


AND THEY ARE WHITE!!!!


But very cute....


And we love them.... (So now I just have to find baskets for the 'underneath bit'!!)

What are your thoughts on white?

Keep cosy... Bye for now....

No comments

Follow by Email

Back to Top