Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

Everyone Needs Somewhere To Sit!


Hello Happy Bloggers!

As you know, my dear friend and I are lucky enough to be working together in Prep this year. Over Christmas, I decided we both needed a 'fun' teacher's chair to use in our classroom. So, for Christmas, I bought the 'Energetic Ms. R.' a director's chair (to match the one I had already bought) and during the holidays, we decided to 'pimp our chairs'!!



Using our FABULOUS 'Silhouette Machines' we cut out our names with vinyl. 
(Here is E.M.R. transferring my name.)


How cute does it look?


We were quite chuffed with ourselves.


I then decided we needed more....


So I made each of us a side pocket to hold whiteboard markers, pens and such.... 
A green one for me...


... And a blue one for E.M.R. ...  They look really cute in our classrooms too!


1 comment

Vicki said...

Oh, Ms. Fry, this is so wonderful! And I love your classroom Owl as well! You are so clever! ~A US Fan xox

Follow by Email

Back to Top