Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

Classroom Make-Over... Stay Tuned!


Hello Happy Bloggers! 
The school year has started and I have spent several days of my summer holidays setting up my new classroom. This was the stark, rather dusty room that greeted me as I walked through the doors mid January.


I am sharing my classroom and office space with my dear friend...the 'energetic.. Ms. R.' (that's her going through the doors to her office.) 


Our office is quite nice.... 


but there never seems to be enough shelving space!!


Our classrooms are divided by bi-folding doors that also double as display areas. 
(Our office is to the left)


We are also very excited to have interactive whiteboards.



This area will soon become the reading corner.


(I have great plans for this!!)


Here is where my 'littlies' will put their newly acquired school bags...


And here is where they will wash their grubby hands and faces!!


This is the view standing next to my office window. The lockers and sink are around the corner to the right and the whiteboards are to the left.




There is a great deal of work to do...


before I feel I can welcome the new class and their families to my classroom...


Stay tuned!!





No comments

Follow by Email

Back to Top