Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

Classroom Colours



Hello Happy Bloggers!

This year, I am back teaching the 'Littlies' in Prep. (Kindergarten in the U.S. and Reception in the U.K.) I am very excited about this as, if I am truly honest, my heart for teaching is in the junior grades.

I have decided to have a colour theme in my classroom this year. (Can you figure out the two I decided to 'run with'?) Here are some 'sneak pictures' of decorations I have been making to use...


This sketch....


has been transformed into this...


... a fabric wall decoration.


I have also been using pink paper lanterns (bought for the bargain price of $1.00.!) ...


... to create these really cute owls.


So they didn't get squashed, when they were finished, I realised I had to hang them from various places.


So G.G. came home to a house full of Owls....


After he raised one eyebrow in a quizzical fashion, he did remark that he felt I was better suited to the younger grades.....


... And I think he is right ox



1 comment

Anonymous said...

omg, I nearly DIED of cute! These are gorgeous, SJ!
xe

Follow by Email

Back to Top