Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

Classroom 2013 !


Hello Blogging Buddies!


Do you remember how my classroom looked a few days ago?


Here it is now.....


Can you see the chair and the owls?


The bi-folding dividing door now looks like this....





 The reading corner now has some colour as well as books.....


I also really like the title......


My class will love reading here.....


The birthday chart is made of felt and is located above the non-electronic whiteboard.





The owls.... previously seen 'hanging out' in my home are now hanging over the tables...



The chair bags I lovingly made...


Every year when I finish making them, I always vow never to make a class set again....


... but as they instantly add colour to dreary black chairs.... I usually do :-)


I love these tin bucket turntables...


... and when you add the coloured pencils, they look like flower pots.


The 'Teacher's Chair' fits in really well too.



The name tags are all in position......


so bring on the kiddies!!


No comments

Follow by Email

Back to Top