Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

To Tree Or Not To Tree....


Hello Blog Buddies,

Have you decorated a tree yet? For those of you who are not teachers in Victoria, Australia, the final school term for the year does not finish until Friday 21st December. Therefore, there is not much time for HO HO HO-ing or Holly Jolly-ing prior to Christmas Day. 

Now, usually I am a subscriber to a real Christmas tree. Purely because I simply love the smell in the house. This year, however, I feel there simply is not enough time to dedicate to decorating the chosen fir. So after much consideration, I have decided to decorate my well loved Eiffel Tower instead. 

I am sure I can hear groans...but run with me here.... I am going for style and sophistication.... something I crave every now and then..... 

GG bought the lights after I lamented one evening that the 'effect' I was going for was a little lacking.....

So anyway... Voila!....


I also restricted myself to only my more 'sophisticated' decorations.... Please meet...

Trinny Tree....


Polly Pudding......


Chanel Shopper.....


Betina Bow......

To name a few....



What have you done with your tree this year?....


No comments

Follow by Email

Back to Top