Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like....


Christmas Greetings Blog Buddies!

Our house generally looks a little like this......


I really enjoy clean, clear lines...... (Please note the beautifully stitched spotty dotty shoes pillow.) This was created by my dear, darling, 'bestest of friends'... Margy....   

- Often referred to in our home as 'My Mad Mate Margy' (From here on end....MMMM!!)).... I digress....


Usually clean, clear lines..... Now we are enjoying.....


I am trying to be organized this year.....


So ...wrapping I have been doing.......


..... labeling I have completed.....


..... gifts I have created...


....These are for all my wonderful, gorgeous girlfriends......... I usually bake edible gifts, but this year I went with another idea that has far less calories. I think they look really cute......


I am currently 'road testing' the excess in the shower each morning and I am loving it. I hope they all do too.......


Roll on school holiday!.... Are you ready for Christmas yet?



No comments

Follow by Email

Back to Top