Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

Monica Cupboard Update #4


Hello Blogging Buddies! I hope this post finds you relaxed and completely enjoying a beautiful day like the one Melbourne has given us today.....


Please cast your memory back to this earlier blog......... Do you remember this?...



More importantly..... THIS????!!!


The HORROR!!!!!


But please now pause... and gaze in appreciation and wonder at what is now my 'Monica Cupboard'...


TA DAHHH!!!


Last night, I totally had a glass of wine in front of it, leaning on my kitchen bench, and mentally stroked the new found space with my hand whilst the sound of thunderous applause echoed in my head.


Nigella at my finger tips.....


My 'Donna Ducks' are all in order....... all is right with the world in my kitchen...

I would like to add a small footnote that there is nothing like a visit from family members (who will be arriving this week to stay for a a few days) to galvanize you into completing tasks that should have taken two nights but finish but have in fact taken over a month to complete.


1 comment

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
xe

Follow by Email

Back to Top