Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

What is Better Than Stationary?


Hello Blogging Buddies! 

Following on from my previous post....What could possibly be better that stationary? Well let me tell you.....FREE stationary!! Yup...FREEEEE!

I am currently in the middle of what I like to call my "Birthday Week." I announced it's commencement to GG (Gorgeous Guy) this past Sunday. He did not seem to embrace the sentiment of this auspicious occasion quiet as I would have liked him to....

"Birth-Day Hon.....not Birth-Week....."

Anyway....As I like to 'sign up' for numerous mailing lists..... I am sure you can imagine my giggles of delight when I received an email congratulating me on my up-coming birthday. One of my favorite stationary haunts sent me a $10.00 gift voucher! Yep!....free gift....I am there! 

The joy of running into the gloriously organized shop.....boxes with labels....binders that scream 'Take me home....' color-coordinated wrapping paper!! ....$10 burning a whole in my pocket....I am in heaven!!



I just know these cute little 'stickies' will make me far more organized in my daily life as well as really brighten up my day when I glance down at my previously mentioned 'Life Planner.'



I don't even have music lessons but I just know I will use these little logos somewhere....



Also not planning a 'Play Date' anytime soon....but Freeeeee!! And just to finish....did you notice that the pens even have a name??? Hello Sunshine 

Way too cute!! 

Here's to freebies.....What's the best freebie you have ever had?

1 comment

Abby said...

Adorable! Blogging is so fun :)

Follow by Email

Back to Top