Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

Weekend Fun!


Hello Blogging Buddies!

I thought I would share a word on friends...


 I have always been one of those girls who needs her girlfriends. I love being able to plonk myself down, say what I think and feel.... and know that no matter what I do or say,..... I will still be loved.

Girlfriends support and scaffold you through the difficult times of in life.... and rejoice and celebrate your successes. They are also great listeners and.... more importantly, provide you with perspective.


... They also organize belated birthday lunches and bring a gift to spoil you....Yay!

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful woman! Totes loving your blog! Keep up the good work :) I, as a committed bonafide member of the BCGirls, look forward to our get togethers to (cough cough) discuss at length the books that we've read but especially for the laughter and the free therapy! None better! xoxLauren

Follow by Email

Back to Top