Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

The 'Monica' Cupboard



Hello Blogging Buddies!

Behind this door hides a terrible secret.....


The secret has been here for well over a year now..... And I have finally decided to 'deal' with it.


Prepare to be gob-smacked....


Behold.... the 'Monica Cupboard'!! (A named coined by my daughter and I, dedicated to the 'neat freak' Monica Geller, from one of our all time favorite series, *Friends*.) 

Hard as this may be to believe (with the current picture sitting in front of you protesting otherwise) I am actually a relatively neat person.... no,....really.... I am! 

If I can 'containerize' something... I can't wait to do so. If I am able to stick a label on it...Pass me the label maker...I am in heaven! But this cupboard has been my 'Achilles' Heel'.


Can you believe this is only the contents of ONE SHELF??!! I had planned to tidy the whole cupboard today... -It was on my list! But two hours into it, and I was still dealing with this one shelf! At one point I felt completely overwhelmed...... How did this happen? 

 So, .......I have decided that this project will no longer be a 'day in the making' but rather a week long event! (In my defense, it is an exceptionally large cupboard)


Please check back for updates!! 

Your (slightly stressed) Blogging Buddy,

No comments

Follow by Email

Back to Top