Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

Stationery Love



It's true....I can not tell a lie...

I.   LOVE.   STATIONeRY! 

And as a Primary/Elementary School Teacher, my addiction can easily be 'fed' under the guise of... "I need these for my work."

I would like to introduce you to my latest favorite item that is fueling my addiction....My Erin Condren Planner....Ta Da !


For those of you unfamiliar with this American Company....you can find her at this location...



(Just so you know.....I am not affiliated with this company in any shape or form).....

Back to the Planner discussion.....Now I used the word 'Planner' a bit rashly here..... These diaries are actually called...."Life Planners".

Initially, I felt this is rather a 'big call', but on closer inspection, I could indeed see, that maybe my life would be sooo much more organized if I had one....Add to this the notion that I could personalize my own copy.... and I was sold!

Bee-ute-i-ful items with a section just for teachers? She has it covered!



Look at the handy-dandy pocket located at the back of my Planner...sorry... 'Life Planner.'


The stickers.....the calendars.....the colors.......Oh My!! 
And how about these glorious colored tabs?


I can't help but smile! GG (Gorgeous Guy) simply does not get it..... 

"Do you like the color choice?"
"It's a calendar Hon..." (Bemused look must be visualized here)
"But such a purrrty calendar, right?.....And I would rather you refer to it as a "Life Planner" so as not to offend it...."
"It's a calendar Hon...."

Anyway....I LOVE stationery....how about you???

No comments

Follow by Email

Back to Top