Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

My Neck of the Woods




Hello Blogging Buddies! (BB) I thought I would share with you some pictures of my 'Neck of the Woods'. I am incredibly fortunate to live in sunny Australia. More specifically, Bayside Melbourne. I am definitely a 'Bayside Girl' having been born and bred in the area.


This is 'our beach'. GG and I are lucky enough to live 10 metres from this gorgeous beach.


(Much as I would like it....neither of these premises' are ours....just trying to give you a vibe of the area) 
We try and walk our two dogs most nights along here....but it doesn't always happen I am afraid...especially if you are familiar with the famous 'Melbourne weather'!


Today was a particularly pleasant evening as after was seems to have been a particularly cold and wet winter, we finally reached the 20 plus mark....Spring is finally in the air and I don't mind telling you...I am one happy camper!


Love love love Melbourne Beach Boxes.....(Sometimes called Bathing Boxes)


This is Bella our Jack Russell, Beagle, Terrier mix-n-match dog.


This is Kari our pure-bred Staffy....she is smiling because she is at the beach....  :-)


This is GG throwing the tennis balls for the 77th time.....!!



 I hope you enjoyed seeing where I live.....I will blog my workplace very soon.

No comments

Follow by Email

Back to Top