Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

My Classroom



Hello Blog Buddies!

I promised a look at where I work...so here is a small peek....Welcome to my classroom. 

You can see some of my lovely 'chickens' hard at work. I love how the afternoon sun pours through the windows of this classroom.


I would like to point out the colorful 'spotty-dotty' chair bags on the back of each chair.


I lovingly made a whole class of them over the summer break. The children really love them and choose the color they would like to have for awhile, at the beginning of each term. They keep their current novel of choice in them, along with their school diary. I like that I can see at a glance who has, and who hasn't, remembered these items.


I also need to have color in my day...so I do like a bright display!!


I think I should also inform you that this is not the number of students I teach each day!
(For the record...I have 24 students)... and right now I am trying to remember where the rest of them were!!!!


And finally, this is my wonderful teaching partner, Ms K. who occupies the room next door....
And ....who rocks brightly colored tights!!


If you are a teacher, don't you just love seeing other teacher's classrooms? I sure do!

Have a great day!

No comments

Follow by Email

Back to Top