Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

'Monica Cupboard' Up-date #3


Hello Blogging Buddies!

I can report some progress... two shelves revealed... as well as another revelation...



I have decided that we have far too many cook books!

I am not sure if I have mentioned this before or not, but Gorgeous Guy (GG) and myself have only been living together for a relatively small amount of time. Therefore, we are in the midst of 'consolidating' all of our belongings. I am also not sure if I have mentioned this before or not, but GG is  a really good cook.... far more capable in the kitchen than me, and probably as a result of this wonderful skill, owns many cook books.

One of the things we have in common is, we both love looking at cook books, therefore, our combined cooking library is considerable. Surprisingly, we only had one 'double up' which was great. (A Mr. Oliver book)


(It is also quite evident that I am a bit of a 'Nigella' fan.) Anyway, the shelves are looking cleaner, clearer and less cluttered. (Yay!)


(I wasn't going to show the two there shelves, but in the spirit of 'keeping it real'... I will!) 

I am afraid I still have rather a lot more to do...... And as I went on an excursion with my class today and am rather exhausted... I am calling it a night.

Are you working on an organization project at the moment? I would love to hear about it... It will motivate me!

Good Night!

No comments

Follow by Email

Back to Top