Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

Happy Blogs


Hello Blogging Buddies!

I would like to share with you, my love of another blog, as well as show you something FABULOUS! 

One of my all time favorite blogs is one called Babbling Abby 

I find Abby witty, funny and inspirational.... This is her personal blog and she is so generous with her stories. (She also has a teaching blog that I also frequent.)


Just recently, my dear friend, Min, (Hi Min!) presented me with this intriguingly named box.....


I opened the box to find this FABULOUS cup.


Now... if you click over to 'Babbling Abby' you will immediately discover why I call this my 'Babbling Abby' cup.


....And if you stop by and giggle whilst reading some of Abby's stories....(I know you will)


You will completely understand why I drink Diet Coke from my FABULOUS 'Babbling Abby' cup!


What are your favorite blogs?
Happy Blogging,

No comments

Follow by Email

Back to Top