Elegance

Elegance
Elegance

Education

Education
Education

Experience

Experience
Experience

Camellias I Have Known




 I would like to draw your attention to the beautiful camellia. Coco Chanel's favorite flower....and certainly one of mine.


 Apart from it's many varieties, the camellia is such a perfect looking flower.........


In addition....this is a flower that is around when you really need a flower. Yep....other flowers can flourish and blossom in the sunny afternoons of Spring, but I feel, that it takes a real flower to come out and brighten your day in the depths of Winter.....when we really need a flower to brighten our day.

What a flower!! Hope you had a great day!

4 comments

ecks said...

I do so love a camellia too... The deep green, perfectly leaf-shaped, shiny foliage is an unsung hero of so many Melbourne gardens. Thanks for this snippet of beauty. I'll be following your blog.
xe

Anonymous said...

I once had a gardening job for a woman who was so pedantic (and wealthy) that she got me to hand pick any slightly brown flowers off of her camellias each week... Same for her azaleas and, in winter, the leaves of her potted Japanese Maples. It was hard to love my job in those moments I can assure you.

Vicki said...

How wonderful! I just subscribed! Love it! xx0x

Sarah-Jane said...

Thank you Vicki!

Follow by Email

Back to Top